Williams Commerce is a digital agency, established for 15 years and part of the Next15 Communications group, a UK PLC with a global footprint across 50 offices in 15 countries. We help brands grow by redefining and accelerating the digital customer experience, creating rapid value and enabling future digital business.
Based in our Leicester office 2 days a week and 3 days remote, the Digital Marketing Executive will help manage part of our client portfolio to help our clients improve their web presence and performance online, contributing to their digital marketing strategy, and helping them be a success.
Reporting to the Head of Paid Media, the Digital Marketing Executive will focus on the daily management of Paid Media Advertising campaigns specialising in Google Ads, and also be able to implement paid advertising across Microsoft, Meta (Facebook and Instagram), TikTok, Pinterest and LinkedIn across a diverse range of clients who operate within global international markets. Other relevant areas to contribute to (and be trained on) include email marketing, affiliate marketing and SEO.
As a Digital Marketing Executive at Williams Commerce, you will:
- Provide account and industry analysis and strategic insight on putting forth recommendations to drive continued growth from the paid advertising channels in which our clients operate.
- Provide benchmarking and performance reports.
- Bring outstanding attention to detail in creating high-quality campaigns, ads, compliance checks and testing.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and features available from Google, Meta, TikTok, Amazon, Microsoft, Pinterest, etc.
- Collaborate with our teams on how to maximise digital marketing efforts across our different services
- Be involved in client phone, video and face-to-face meetings
You will bring:
- At least 1 year of experience managing hands-on Paid Media campaigns across Google Ads, Meta Ads and more
- A solid understanding of Digital Marketing strategy and tactics, including GA4, Paid Search, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Affiliates and Email Marketing, being able to manage hands-on campaigns
- Insightful skills and experience analysing data, creating insights and producing reports
- Good skills in communication and follow-up, being customer-oriented and commercially-focused
- Proficient organisation skills, with exceptional attention to detail to work efficiently to provide accurate and outstanding results
- Ability to work well under pressure and achieve targets, goals and deadlines
And in return, Williams Commerce offers:
- Up to 28 holidays + bank holidays
- Employee health care (after one year's service)
- Professional development: conferences, workshops, seminars, courses and webinars are all there for the taking.
- Healthcare and pension plans.
- Company equipment
- Discounted city parking
- Onsite gym
- Free healthy snacks
Williams Commerce recognises that managing diversity is a continuous process of improvement and not a one-off initiative. Therefore, we develop and review our diversity strategy on an annual basis to support the achievement of business goals, including ways of addressing the diverse needs of our clients.
As a growing, global company, we focus on fairness and inclusion, ensuring that merit, competence, and potential are the basis for all decisions about recruitment, development and appraisals. Williams Commerce takes pride in keeping up to date with employment law and best practices when promoting equal opportunities and ensuring a diverse workforce.