Cubaka is an award-winning Social Media agency based in the UK, that works with brands such as BP, Sipsmith Gin, National Grid, Mattel Toys (including Scrabble, Barbie and Thomas the Tank Engine), Linda McCartney Foods, Dow Chemical Company, Lindt Chocolate, Sixt Car Rental, Virgin and Virgin Red, Avanti West Coast Trains amongst others.
Our team is a friendly mix of Creatives, Account Managers, Media Planners and Buyers - all with one goal: creating work that wins people's time on social media, in the most exciting ways possible.
We're looking for our next expert Account Manager to join our lively team in Great Portland Street, working across several exciting clients, with a focus on utilities and alcohol, and reporting to one of our Account Directors. Based in our London office two–three days a week, with the option to work from home the rest.
As an Account Manager at Cubaka, you will:
Be already at Account Manager level:
with agency experience – capable of making an impact in an already well-established team, also has previous experience in line managing a client services team and supporting the development of more junior colleagues.
Be a Motivator: You have an enterprising outlook to work, enjoy managing your projects, finding solutions to challenges when they crop up and pulling in the right people to create the best result.
Be Client Servicing Pro: Develop relationships with clients and be their 'go-to' person whom they trust implicitly to develop their projects.
Be Team & Efficient Scheduling Pro:
Manage the delivery of social media projects and retainers, from start to finish, working with colleagues from across the business to deliver on time, on budget and to client expectations.
Be a stickler for budget tracking and growing accounts: The sexy part of any client servicing role, I think you'll agree. You’ll have good commercial awareness to spot opportunities to increase revenue and growth within your portfolio of clients. You'll be proficient in pulling together a scope of work, presenting budget proposals, and keeping track of your account finances as the work rolls out.
Be a Social Media Expert:
Knowledgeable in all things social and digital marketing. You know your Threads from your TikTok trending sounds, can rattle off examples of social best practices and have a point of view on the latest campaigns.
You will bring:
- 3+ years’ experience managing social and digital campaigns for well-known brands in a client-facing agency role, including experience working with a utilities and/or alcohol client.
- An understanding of best practice client servicing, from creating relationships to client management, expectation setting, communication and correspondence.
- Experience managing timelines, estimates, budgets, forecasts and invoices.
- Passion for, and knowledge of, all things social and digital marketing.
And in return, Cubaka offers:
- Unlimited holiday (oh yes!)
- Free breakfast in the office
- Auto-enrolment pension, with up to 8% contribution
- Regular socials and team-building sessions
- Annual salary review, quarterly performance reviews
- Choice of company Apple MacBook Pro or PC
- Hybrid office working (approx 2 days in the office, 3 days at home - flexible)
Cubaka and Brandwidth recognise that managing diversity is a continuous process of improvement and not a one-off initiative. Therefore, we develop and review our diversity strategy on an annual basis to support the achievement of business goals, including ways of addressing the diverse needs of our clients.
As a growing, global company, we focus on fairness and inclusion, ensuring that merit, competence and potential are the basis for all decisions about recruitment, development and appraisals. Cubaka and Brandwidth take pride in keeping up to date with employment law and best practices when promoting equal opportunities and ensuring a diverse workforce.