oneninefive is a B2B demand generation specialists that help global enterprise technology brands fuel their sales pipeline through content-led demand generation tactics. We've joined forces with Agent3 Group with offices in London, Dubai, Sydney, New York and more.
We’re looking for a Head of Paid Media to join our UK team, based from our London office, with hybrid working options. Reporting to the EMEA Director, you will be responsible for leading the strategy and delivery of our paid media offer for some of the world’s most interesting brands.
You will have the opportunity to define the strategy and future growth trajectory of this proposition, building on what we already have today, as well as supporting the team’s learning and adoption of best practice approaches.
Where appropriate you will take a lead on the largest briefs/accounts, ensuring that clients benefit from your expertise and guidance to build market leading programmes that deliver results.
You’ll be able to draw upon deep expertise of building, managing and optimising paid media campaigns to support the execution of complex programmes and ensure client objectives are met.
As a Head of B2B Paid Media at oneninefive, you will:
- Manage and motivate the paid media team, and support their development
- Ensure client relationships are well managed and grow
- Support the commercial development of the paid media practice
- Define and deliver operational excellence
- Lead the development of the customer proposition to meet market need
You will bring:
- 5+ years B2B marketing, with at least 3 of them in an Agency environment
- In-depth knowledge of industry-standard website tracking tools, attribution models, and analytics platforms - applying this understanding to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience growing new and existing client revenue
- Experience effectively managing and motivating teams
- The skills to build and nurture client relationships
- Understanding of how B2B paid media campaigns are developed, built and deployed, including the setup and execution in key paid media platforms
- The ability to evaluate media platforms to drive optimal results
- Recent hands-on experience working in DSPs to run Display, Video and Native ads
- A detailed knowledge of running B2B campaigns via Paid Social Platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn Ads, Reddit, Quora)
- Experience with audience segment usage, audience matching and 1st party data onboarding
- Strong relationships with ad-tech providers, including DSPs and audience owners
- Recent experience with ABM platforms (6Sense, Demandbase, Terminus) is a bonus
- Experience with ad trafficking and an understanding of tagging and reporting methods, including first-party cookie usage
- Awareness of the move towards cookieless identifiers and approaches and solutions to replace them
And in return, oneninefive offers:
- Great compensation package
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Internal and external training
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Time off for volunteering
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme and travel loans
- Flexible benefits including private healthcare and dental care, mobile phone allowance, ClassPass and HEKA wellbeing platform subscriptions and a personal development fund
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3 Group: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 Group believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people