Marketing Account Manager
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Google, Salesforce, ServiceNow and NTT to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
Based in either our London or Cheltenham office, with hybrid working opportunities and reporting into one of our Account Directors, you will manage Account-Based Marketing programmes from end-to-end and Go-to-Market Transformation programmes for clients including some of the world’s largest technology brands.
As an Account Manager at Agent3, you will:
- Manage the delivery of a range of programmes from start to finish, working with colleagues from across the business to deliver on time, on budget and to client expectations
- Be an essential contact for clients, showing empathy to their challenges and opportunities
- Work with both marketing and sales contacts to advise them on the best approach and keep them up to date on progress
- Mentor junior team members, helping them to make a difference
- Support with meeting commercial growth targets within your accounts, working with senior colleagues
- Help manage the team's resource allocations, so the right people are in place to meet the needs of client projects
- Effectively track project finances
You will bring:
- 2+ years of client-facing delivery experience in an ABM or B2B marketing agency, or an in-house B2B marketing role
- The ability to advise customers on the best approach available, constructively challenging client briefs where required, and to bring together teams to achieve amazing work
- Time and project management capabilities, allowing you to prioritise competing requests and juggle multiple programme deliverables
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Internal and external training
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Time off for volunteering
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme, workplace nursery scheme, Digital GP and travel loans
- Your choice of flexible benefits from a range of options designed to cater for everyone, examples include mobile phone allowance, personal development fund, additional pension contributions, medical and dental insurance
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3 Group: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 Group believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people
- Client Services
- London - Great Portland Street, Cheltenham
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace & culture
We work in a supportive hybrid environment with a culture that enables us to celebrate our differences as people from diverse backgrounds. We are challenged daily by our mission to inch towards making better versions of ourselves which translates into the growth of our brands and making them better.
We are growth consultants. We are obsessed with finding ways to help our customers grow sustainably whether that’s focused on their revenue, brands or impact on the world. Everything we do is driven by data and embraces technology. We employ close to 4,000 people across 42 offices in 15 countries, incorporating 22 subsidiary agencies spanning digital content, marketing, PR, consumer, technology, marketing software, market research, public affairs and policy communications.
Our mission is to become the world’s leading growth consultancy. For Next 15, growth consulting isn’t just about growth in sales and profitability. It is growth in reputation, talent and product market share. It’s growth in valuation, innovation and talent retention. Growth is a complex problem, and it needs a sophisticated solution.
Businesses are increasingly one large, interconnected digital entity. A problem or opportunity in one area is now connected to everything else. We view our clients through this digital lens to knit together insight, creative, business design, digital build and customer engagement under one roof to solve today’s most pressing business challenges.
Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance
We have accelerated our commitment to running a more sustainable, equitable and diverse organisation that displays leadership in governance and values. We are using the internationally recognised B Corp framework to focus our strategy on people, planet and profit.
Marketing Account Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Next15?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.