Marketing Account Director
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Google, Salesforce, ServiceNow and NTT to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
Agent3 has an exciting opportunity to join our EMEA Client Services team as an Account Director.
Based in either our London or Cheltenham office and with hybrid working opportunities, you will lead the delivery of end-to-end ABM and Go-to-Market transformation programmes, ensuring they are delivered on time and budget. Reporting to a Group Client Director, you will define programme goals and strategy as well as manage and grow relationships with senior client partners.
You will lead, motivate and help develop 1 to 2 Account Managers/Executives and have a strong commercial focus, ensuring rigour with financial management and forecasting, and continuously looking for growth opportunities within your accounts.
As an Account Director at Agent3, you will:
- Manage a team of 2-3 account managers/ account executives
- Take a lead on resource planning, ensuring the right team in place to meet project needs and flagging to senior team members when there are capacity issues that need addressing.
- Develop relationships with clients, working with them as a trusted advisor, consultant and champion
- Define ABM and Go-to-market transformation programme goals, and lead your team in delivering impactful programmes on time and on budget
- Question clients to understand and anticipate potential blockers for launching successful programmes, and work with them to solve issues before they arise
- Follow and champion system management (Scoro, Hubspot, KAM)
- Manage project finances
You will bring:
- 4+ years client-facing delivery experience in a B2B marketing agency, or an in-house strategic marketing role
- Commercial thinking and experience growing business within accounts
- Experience managing 2-3 team members
- An understanding of ABM and go-to-market transformation
- Experience working with or within large technology organisations
- Experience building and nurturing client relationships
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Internal and external training
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Time off for volunteering
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme, workplace nursery scheme, Digital GP and travel loans
- Your choice of flexible benefits from a range of options designed to cater for everyone, examples include mobile phone allowance, personal development fund, additional pension contributions, medical and dental insurance
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3 Group: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 Group believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people
- Client Services
- London - Great Portland Street, Cheltenham
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace & culture
We work in a supportive hybrid environment with a culture that enables us to celebrate our differences as people from diverse backgrounds. We are challenged daily by our mission to inch towards making better versions of ourselves which translates into the growth of our brands and making them better.
We are growth consultants. We are obsessed with finding ways to help our customers grow sustainably whether that’s focused on their revenue, brands or impact on the world. Everything we do is driven by data and embraces technology. We employ close to 4,000 people across 42 offices in 15 countries, incorporating 22 subsidiary agencies spanning digital content, marketing, PR, consumer, technology, marketing software, market research, public affairs and policy communications.
Our mission is to become the world’s leading growth consultancy. For Next 15, growth consulting isn’t just about growth in sales and profitability. It is growth in reputation, talent and product market share. It’s growth in valuation, innovation and talent retention. Growth is a complex problem, and it needs a sophisticated solution.
Businesses are increasingly one large, interconnected digital entity. A problem or opportunity in one area is now connected to everything else. We view our clients through this digital lens to knit together insight, creative, business design, digital build and customer engagement under one roof to solve today’s most pressing business challenges.
Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance
We have accelerated our commitment to running a more sustainable, equitable and diverse organisation that displays leadership in governance and values. We are using the internationally recognised B Corp framework to focus our strategy on people, planet and profit.
Marketing Account Director
Loading application form
Already working at Next15?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.