Brandwidth is a digital innovation agency, established for 21 years and part of the Next15 Communications group, a UK PLC with a global footprint across 50 offices in 15 countries. We connect brands and organisations to the future through disruptive thinking and transformative digital innovation, backed by strong execution.
Reporting to our Chief Technology Officer, you will manage and maintain our IT estate to ensure our devices and machines are up-to-date, secure, and meet the needs of our Users.
Our predominantly Mac-based inventory is MDM enabled to allow remote support of our 120+ users across three Brandwidth Group businesses in the UK and US. We are taking a proactive stance to minimise risks and vulnerabilities and are looking for a full-time manager to lead our efforts.
Working as part of the technology team, you will be one of the key points of contact for all internal users, providing support across all IT equipment within the organisation, diagnosing and resolving IT issues, with full responsibility for our hardware and software lifecycles.
There will be opportunities to get involved with our wider Technology team, including, but not limited to supporting Cloud-based environments, DevOps and VR and AR hardware.
As an IT Manager at Brandwidth, you will:
- Resolve IT Support requests from users
- Manage user hardware onboarding, replacement and recovery.
- Ensure all devices are up-to-date, fully provisioned and patched on schedule
- Administer various business IT systems including Office 365, Google Workspace, Azure AD Adobe and Okta.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Detailed knowledge of Mac and Windows-based devices
- Experience of Office 365 and/or Google Workspace administration
- Experience working with MDM platforms, ideally JumpCloud or Jamf
- Excellent IT problem solving skills
- Security advocate who is passionate about making IT safe and trouble-free for our users
- Highly organised and task oriented
- A confident and positive outlook
And in return, Brandwidth offers:
- Life Assurance x 4 Salary
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Pre-tax workplace nursery funding
- Season Ticket Loans and Cycle Scheme
- Mental Health wellbeing services
- Perks Programme (inc. well known energy, retail and health)
- Up to 40% off a new electric car
Brandwidth recognises that managing diversity is a continuous process of improvement and not a one-off initiative. Therefore, we develop and review our diversity strategy on an annual basis to help achieve our goals, including ways of addressing the diverse needs of our clients.
As a growing, global company, we focus on fairness and inclusion, ensuring that merit, competence and potential are the basis for all decisions about recruitment, development and appraisals. Brandwidth takes pride in keeping up to date with employment law and best practice when promoting equal opportunities and ensuring diverse workforce.