ELVIS is a B Corp certified creative agency that works with some of the world's most ambitious brands such as ODEON, Dobbies, Cadbury, Milka, Walkers, Merlin Entertainments, OREO and Birds Eye.
Our multi-award winning, fully integrated advertising campaigns for the likes of Cadbury Creme Egg and LADbible place us as the 8th most awarded creative agency in the UK for 2021, with accolades from Cannes Lions, D&AD, CLIO, The One Show and The Marketing Society, among others.
Our mission is to use Unexpected and Unforgettable creativity to help people and brands grow in a better way. Not only is this based on the fundamental role that impact and salience play in the most powerful creative work, but it reflects our belief that people and planet matter just as much as profit.
We are looking for a Strategist with a focus on social media strategy to join our team. This role will be most rewarding to you if you are an integrated problem solver who sees the bigger potential in the briefs you work on. Hence, you'll be well versed in the strategic discipline of Account Planning; putting the consumer at the heart of everything you do. Reporting to a Senior Strategist, you will have the autonomy to lead relevant campaigns.
As a Strategist at ELVIS, you will:
- Translate big brand thinking into social strategies that create culturally relevant, shareworthy ideas
- Be involved in all aspects of planning and evaluation
- Dig for insights within social conversation, engagement and performance data
- Create reports, highlight insights and present findings back to clients, as well as applying these insights in creative briefs
- Manipulate and visualise data from different sources
- Write inspiring, single minded creative briefs
- Create clear, concise, convincing presentations
- 2+ years of experience within a strategic role
- The ability to keep your finger on the pulse when it comes to trends and tech and be comfortable challenging assumptions
- Experience with mining data for insights that creates unexpected and unforgettable creative opportunities
- A working knowledge of Social Listening tools, campaign evaluation (e.g., Synthesio) and social insights and analytics platforms (e.g., Sprinklr, Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of the metrics used across social
And in return, Elvis offers:
- Excellent salary package
- Hybrid working (one designated day in the office per week: four days where it's up to you)
- Auto-enrolment to company pension scheme; 3% agency contribution on basic earnings
- Medicash healthcare access (allowances for physiotherapy, dental, eye care etc)
- Digital GP access
- Access to Group rates on Private Medical Insurance, dental insurance and nursery childcare
- Employee Assistance Programme allowing you instant access to qualified counsellors and specialists to help keep you in the best of health, physically and mentally
- Group Life Assurance
- Out of hours financial compensation on qualifying projects
- 2xcompany events/parties a year
- Focus on craft, industry and personal development training, and genuine access to the Board
- Charity opportunities within working hours
- New starter lunch & Elvis buddy to help you settle in
Plus, upon completion of probation:
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours
We're a fresh thinking, dynamic and energetic agency, full of inspiring, talented and supportive people. We place great importance on maintaining an excellent working environment and are recognised for our outstanding professional development programme, evident by our Platinum IPA CPD Accreditation.
We believe employee development and reward are key to our continuing success and performance. We like Elvisians to contribute, take responsibility and have a sense of ownership. We encourage them to act like entrepreneurs rather than employees and believe as a result everyone can genuinely make a significant difference to the business.
We are working to create a more inclusive working environment (inside Elvis' offices and more broadly in the Creative Industry), where diverse talent enjoys genuinely equal opportunities for sustainable career progression.
At Elvis, we believe that an equal system takes diversity for granted, and this is our ultimate aim. This is because we believe workplace diversity drives better ideas and results. The best ideas come from bringing together different points of view, or seemingly unconnected sources of inspiration. They're fostered in culturally rich environments that welcome different perspectives.