Next15 is a data and technology led growth consultancy that employs over 2,000 people across 49 offices in 15 countries. Within our family of 10 consultancies and marketing businesses, we focus on solving our clients' growth problems.
You will provide an outstanding HR service for Next15 and will have the opportunity to work with a portfolio of Next15 brands. Reporting to the People Partner, you will manage various employee life cycle processes.
As a HR Administrator at Next15 you will:
- Draft contracts and offer letters, complete right to work checks and ensure all new joiners receive access to systems and have appropriate IT set up
- Provide New Hire benefits orientation, track open enrolment, support benefits communications and programs to maximize usage, work with benefit compliance and initiatives
- Be the expert in using the HR system, entering New Hires, terminations and changes. Maintain accurate records including, notices and training compliance. Create and maintain workflows and automated processes to create better efficiencies
- Support monthly and quarterly global people reporting
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requests
- Be the first line support for HR related queries and escalations
- Monthly payroll coordination and management – partnering with payroll to advise of monthly changes – New Hires, terminations, amendments and updating of the payroll system in advance of semi-monthly payroll run;
- Help with the coordination of performance review processes, booking and administration of identified company or brands training activities
- Help with broader strategic projects across the group and within individual brands
- All other general Recruitment/HR administration
As a HR Administrator at Next15 you will bring:
- HR best practice and propose recommendations for improvement
- Management of multiple projects
- Experience working with multiple partners at all levels
- Awareness and working knowledge of employment law
- Excellent Word, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), and Google Office Suite skills
And in return, Next15 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Flexible working
- 20 vacation days for the first year and 25 days annually thereafter
- 12 recognized holidays in addition to 3 floating days
- 401k with employer matching
- Career progression
- Open and collaborative workplace culture
At Next15, our people are our biggest investment and greatest asset. Whether it's creativity or analytical insight, we always look for people with a genuine passion for what they do, a desire to succeed and always endeavour to find new ways of working with clients.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and a diverse workforce. We uphold and celebrate our differences. We do not discriminate.
Regardless of your colour, race, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, social background, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status, you are welcome to join us. Just bring your whole self.