We’re Velocity, the content marketing agency with a performance twist.
Our philosophy says marketers should spend their time making stuff that moves the dial. Stuff that prospects read and share. Stuff that audiences can find.
We are looking for an innovative and passionate Digital Analyst who can implement and manage action-oriented programs with a variety of technologies. You will join a team committed to transforming the world of B2B marketing analytics by showing the impact of creative content in driving success.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter interested in deriving insights from data, and having an impact in the B2B tech industry; a chance to hone analytical as well as soft skills to have a successful career mixing business and technology.
As a Digital Technical Analyst at Velocity, you will:
Show how and why marketing campaigns are meeting business and content goals across web, email, organic, display, social, ABM and syndication campaigns
Turn content and campaign insights into clear recommendations for future content, user experiences, concepts and campaigns, as well as visualise data to help our clients unlock data insights
Work closely with our Accounts team to deliver insights to clients, and collaborate with the rest of the Content Performance team, as well as the Development team to create innovative ways of measuring marketing performance
Be the subject matter expert for data management including data acquisition, scraping, analysis, strategy and reporting
What we'd like you to bring to Velocity:
And in return, Velocity offers:
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working (mix of office and home working)
- A focus on personal development
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- 25 holiday days pro rata (and we 'close' between Dec 25th - Jan 2nd)
- Flexible public holiday dates to align with different faiths etc
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance
- Lots of social stuff and 'organised fun', both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- End of year party
- Volunteer/ community day
- Salary dependent on experience
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.