The Craft Consulting is a Strategic Consultancy that works with leading business technology brands to differentiate them against their competition and help take their complex propositions to target audiences as relevant and compelling stories. The Craft is part of Agent3, a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts, by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
We’re looking for a B2B Positioning Account Manager to join our team in London. Reporting to one of our Account Directors, you will work with clients on positioning work, including account value propositions that inform Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programmes for some of the world’s largest technology brands
As a B2B Positioning Account Manager at The Craft, you will:
- Manage the delivery of positioning projects from start to finish, working with colleagues from within the positioning team and across the business to deliver on time, on budget and to client expectations
- Build relationships with your clients, advising them on the best approach and keep them updated on results
- Support with meeting commercial growth targets within your accounts and working with the senior consultancy team to develop business with prospective customers
- Help manage the team's resource allocations, so the right people are in place to meet the needs of client projects
As a B2B Positioning Account Manage at The Craft, you will bring:
- 2+ years of client-facing delivery experience in a marketing agency, or an in-house marketing role
- Experience managing clients with multiple partners across marketing, sales and solutions / products / service areas, and of managing complex projects from end-to-end
- The skills to advise customers on the best approach available, constructively challenging client briefs where required, and to bring together teams to achieve amazing work
- Experience of budgeting, profit targets and commercial aspects of account management
- An understanding of competitive positioning including the construction of compelling and logical stories to position clients and communicate their story to the market in materials
- The ability to interpret and organise insight, intelligence and data to be used to support a business case or business argument
And in return, The Craft offers:
- Great compensation package
- Internal and external training - including MA platform certifications
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working - see our Flexa accreditation page for more details
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, subsidised ClassPass subscriptions, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme and travel loans
- Flexible benefits including mobile phone allowance and additional pension contributions
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at The Craft Consulting and Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognise great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
The Craft Consulting and Agent3 believe that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.