Planning-inc is a data marketing and technology agency. We help brands bring their first-party data to life to gain real competitive advantage. We are a group of solutions-focused data experts, passionate about helping our clients achieve amazing things whether it’s through expertly engineered data platforms, or innovative analytics and strategic planning. We work with some of the world’s biggest and most respected brands, and are at an exciting time in our evolution, with ambitious plans to scale our solutions and reach an even broader audience.
Ask anyone who works here, and they will tell you that the best things about life at Planning-inc are the people and the amazing clients. If you are looking for a role in a nurturing, fun, people-focused environment and welcome the chance to test your skills working with super ambitious brands, then this could be the opportunity for you. We invest in our people and promote personal development, offering training and support for growth, in addition to a range of employee benefits. We are hybrid working between our London office base and WFH, and we encourage regular face to face engagement through team days and socials.
A successful candidate will provide supporting strategic direction and deliver data planning support across all of the business’ major accounts.
The Data Planner will be able to leverage our enviable access to clients’ customer and campaign data to proactively develop new campaign opportunities, alongside working collaboratively with the account and analysis teams.
The Data Planner will be required to leverage a range of best-in-breed data models, relevancy methodologies and vast volumes of transactional and customer engagement data sets to take our clients’ marketing activity to a new level and to develop highly advanced targeting and personalisation strategies, cross-channel.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Campaign planning and delivering campaign insights and recommendations
- Support on data strategy and work with our analysts to deliver customer insights pieces
- Develop test and learn frameworks
- Spotting data driven opportunities in our clients data and turning them into recommendations and activating our solutions suite for our clients
Your Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience of working in a data driven planning function, preferably with high customer volume, high transaction and engagement frequency brands
- Experience in leveraging diverse data sets to support marketing goals
- Experience in campaign planning & campaign reporting
- Ability to extract insights and build them into opportunities
- Knowledge of eCRM best practice and campaign processes, especially in the email marketing channel
- Experience with predictive analytics and understanding how they can support campaign development
- Knowledge of marketing technology, such as customer analytics tools and analysis software
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels, data and technology is advantageous
- Annual Performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave + additional days with service
- Holiday Purchase Scheme - buy up to 5 days
- 2 Community volunteer days
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Structured training, development opportunities and progression plans
- Social events and office treats
- Open and collaborative workplace culture
- Hybrid working environment
- Gym membership discount
- Perks at Work discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opt-in Private Dental Insurance
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Eye Care vouchers
- Green Car Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
At Planning-inc, we are committed to the promotion of equal opportunities. We welcome everyone and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.