The Craft Consulting is a Strategic Consultancy that works with leading business technology brands to differentiate them against their competition and help take their complex propositions to target audiences as relevant and compelling stories. The Craft is part of Agent3, a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts, by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
Based in our Cheltenham office but working from anywhere in the UK, and reporting into one of our Strategy Directors, we're looking for a Strategy Consultant to join our team, working with clients on positioning work, ranging from repositioning organisations, their portfolios and through to value propositions that inform Account-Based Marketing programmes for some of the world's largest technology brands.
As a B2B Positioning Strategy Consultant at The Craft, you will:
- Support the Strategy Director in explorative client sessions (virtual and in person), exploring and defining the competitive positioning and differentiated messaging to solve complex client challenges
- Complete consultative tasks - including research and analysis, insight evaluation and contribution to the development of positioning and messaging hypotheses - that help develop strategic positioning work and outputs
- Draw from complexity, rationalising and prioritising the relevant data to help us engineer that a client reaches an agreement they believe based on our evidence, logic and application, in a structured way
- Develop the competitive positioning frameworks required, working with the Strategy Director, to deliver work that secures client buy-in that pushes and advances their current state beyond what they could achieve themselves
- Deliver and implement client feedback on positioning & messaging work
As a B2B Positioning Strategy Consultant at The Craft, you will bring:
- 3+ years of strategy delivery in a B2B marketing agency, or an in-house B2B marketing role
- Business technology experience including a understanding of key industry themes, structure and competitors
- Experience working with clients to constructively challenge where required and be a voice to advise on the best approach / solution
- The ability to guide positive collaboration across the internal team
- The ability to pre-empt challenges, and act as a solutions organiser for your team and your clients
- An understanding of competitive positioning including the construction of compelling and logical stories to position clients and communicate their story to the market in materials
- The ability to understand, interpret and organise insight, intelligence and data
And in return, The Craft offers:
- Great compensation package
- Internal and external training - including MA platform certifications
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working - see our Flexa accreditation page for more details
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, subsidised ClassPass subscriptions, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme and travel loans
- Flexible benefits including mobile phone allowance and additional pension contributions
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at The Craft Consulting and Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognise great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
The Craft Consulting and Agent3 believe that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.