We're on the hunt for our next superstar Copywriter to join our lively team in Old Street (and at home...), working across a number of exciting clients.
We're an award-winning Social Media agency based in the UK, that work with brands such as Mattel Toys (including Scrabble, Barbie and Thomas the Tank Engine), Linda McCartney Foods, Lindt Chocolate, Sixt Car Rental, The British Heart Foundation, Avanti West Coast Trains, Toyota and the Royal British Legion, amongst others.
Our team is a friendly mix of Strategists, Creatives, Account Managers, Media Planners and Buyers - all with one goal: creating work that wins people's time on social media, in the most exciting ways possible.
Sound good? read on!
As a Copywriter at Cubaka, you will be:
- Tone of Voice Master: Developing tone of voice for clients, and crafting copy that enforces it.
- Content Plan King/Queen: Crafting effective copy, bespoke for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Youtube) for always-on social content plans.
- Campaign Copy Crafter: Crafting campaign copy and proposals across all clients.
- Enough is never enough! Always looking to ‘push the envelope’ when it comes to creative output so our work continues to deliver results for our clients, win awards and build fame for the agency.
- Brimming with ideas: Coming up with ideas, bringing them to life with through your copy.
- Protective of brand guidelines: They are your playground, they are your rules, they are where your creative thrives.
You’ll like this if you:
Enjoy creative freedom.
Like being brave in your work.
Have a sense of humour.
Like to work with fun, friendly, hard-working people.
Like dogs (we have two).
Like house plants (we have a lot).
Some more bullet points all about you…
- You have a strong track record in copywriting, hopefully in a social media agency or department.
- You can show us how you took a client brief and developed it into social copy.
- You have a keen attention to detail and a passion for social media marketing.
- You’re hungry to help our clients build their reputations through social channels.
- You’re confident, positive, collaborative and offer a creative point of view.
- You have strong communication skills.
And in return, Cubaka offers:
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus 8 statutory days)
- Learning and Development budget (up to £500 / person)
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Child care vouchers
- Regular socials and team-building sessions
- Dogs in the office
- Free breakfast, fruit and snacks (including ice lollies!)
- SimplyHealth plan
- Salary with annual review, and quarterly performance reviews
- Choice of company Apple MacBook Pro or PC
- Hybrid office working (approx 2 days in the office, 3 days at home - flexible)
Cubaka and Brandwidth recognise that managing diversity is a continuous process of improvement and not a one-off initiative. Therefore, we develop and review our diversity strategy on an annual basis to support the achievement of business goals, including ways of addressing the diverse needs of our clients.
Cubaka and Brandwidth take pride in keeping up to date with employment law and best practice when promoting equal opportunities and ensuring a diverse workforce.