Planning-inc is a data marketing and technology agency. We help brands bring their first-party data to life to gain real competitive advantage. We are a group of solutions-focused data experts, passionate about helping our clients achieve amazing things whether it’s through expertly engineered data platforms, or innovative analytics and strategic planning. We work with some of the world’s biggest and most respected brands, and are at an exciting time in our evolution, with ambitious plans to scale our solutions and reach an even broader audience.
Ask anyone who works here, and they will tell you that the best things about life at Planning-inc are the people and the amazing clients. If you are looking for a role in a nurturing, fun, people-focused environment and welcome the chance to test your skills working with super ambitious brands, then this could be the opportunity for you. We invest in our people and promote personal development, offering training and support for growth, in addition to a range of employee benefits. We are hybrid working between our London office base and WFH, and we encourage regular face to face engagement through team days and socials.
We are seeking bright, aspiring data-focused programmers, from graduate level up to approximately 3 years’ experience, to join our expanding technical team, working across our exciting range of blue-chip clients enabling them to give their customers relevant, tailored, and personalised experiences. You will become an expert in understanding how databases work and will gain a solid grounding in data that will enable you to build a successful career in database design, development, analysis, or data science.
The right candidate will be enthusiastic and a quick learner, be an excellent problem solver and communicator, and will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment working across several projects at the same time.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support in designing, developing, implementing and maintaining database solutions
- Create SQL scripts and SSIS packages for data loading, conversion and integration
- Use of marketing platforms such as IBM Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and FastStats
- Deliver technical outputs to specification and to schedule
- Run, maintain and QA standard data feeds, processes, outputs and reports
- Review, analyse and document data and workflow processes
Your Experience & Skills:
- Degree educated with a mathematical or scientific background (essential)
- Excellent numeracy skills (essential)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or any other RDBMS (desirable)
- Experience of using APIs or Azure cloud services (desirable)
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Microsoft ASP.NET and C# using MVC framework and Visual Studio Code (desirable)
- Predictive modelling and machine learning using statistical methods and tools such as R (desirable)
- Annual Performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave + additional days with service
- Holiday Purchase Scheme - buy up to 5 days
- 2 Community volunteer days
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Structured training, development opportunities and progression plans
- Social events and office treats
- Open and collaborative workplace culture
- Hybrid working environment
- Gym membership discount
- Perks at Work discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opt-in Private Dental Insurance
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Eye Care vouchers
- Green Car Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
At Planning-inc, we are committed to the promotion of equal opportunities. We welcome everyone and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.