oneninefive is a London-based B2B demand generation specialist that helps global enterprise technology brands fuel their sales pipeline through content-led demand generation tactics. We've joined forces with Agent3 to form oneninefive by Agent3 with offices in London, Dubai, Sydney, New York and more.
As oneninefive continues to expand, we're on the lookout for an Enterprise Sales Manager to help grow our UK enterprise client base.
In this new role you'll have the potential to expand quickly whilst working with the client success team to ensure the smooth running of digital media campaigns, service high-level clients, manage our fantastic internal sales talent and analyse, review, and refine commercial strategy for each individual enterprise client.
Reporting to our Director of Growth, you will help grow accounts, establish new relationships and sell oneninefive's full portfolio of demand generation services to top tier enterprise clients who represent some of the largest UK and global B2B companies.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager at oneninefive by Agent3, you will:
- Create regional and product-specific forecasts and revenue plans that reflect both the clients' needs and ONF's capabilities.
- Prospect and engage with enterprise organisations, opening doors to kickstart new relationships
- Engage with Director-level prospects to educate them on the wider oneninefive demand generation services & portfolio
- Build relationships with important accounts, with a focus on face-to-face meetings and client entertainment where appropriate
- Respond to inbound RFPs from existing enterprise accounts
- Collaborate with company partners, such as data, marketing and operations, to help steer client campaigns and ensure their success
- Keep the enterprise landscape updated with oneninefive solutions and growing products
- Design creative ways of marketing the brand and keeping us front-of-mind
- Deliver and implement sales strategy and growth plans across the region
- Showcase realistic forecasting of revenue on a quarterly and annual basis
- Account-manage ONF's global enterprise portfolio at a top level and with expert industry knowledge
As an Enterprise Sales Manager at oneninefive by Agent3, you will bring:
- 4+ year' experience working in a commercial capacity for an agency or Publisher
- Experience working directly with commercial B2B clients
- Understanding of digital marketing, paid media and lead generation solutions
- Experience working with very senior external partners (Director-level+)
- Sales experience, selling marketing services to large enterprises
- Disciplined pipeline development experience and client management process that involves using a CRM tool
- Experience growing accounts at all ends of value spectrum
And in return, oneninefive by Agent3 offers:
- A great compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus scheme
- Hybrid Plus: A Central London office, flexibility through our core working hours approach and freedom to work at home when it suits you and your tasks best
- Core benefits package including enhanced parental leave and life assurance
- Your choice of flex-benefits, like private health and dental, using our points system
- 25 days paid annual leave, rising with service to 30, plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off (after 6 month’s service)
- 2 paid volunteer days per year
We have a simple philosophy at oneninefive by Agent3 and Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
We believe that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.
We’d love to hear from you…
No role description can capture everything and at oneninefive by Agent3 we value results, team fit/add, attitude and output over job titles and certificates.
We recognise that not every great candidate will have everything we’re looking for but that some people are put off from applying when they can’ t tick every box. We want to change this. Even if you don’t meet all our criteria, if you think you’d thrive at oneninefive by Agent3 and in this role, we welcome your application.