Planning-inc is a data marketing and technology agency. We help brands bring their first-party data to life to gain real competitive advantage. We are a group of solutions-focused data experts, passionate about helping our clients achieve amazing things whether it’s through expertly engineered data platforms, or innovative analytics and strategic planning. We work with some of the world’s biggest and most respected brands, and are at an exciting time in our evolution, with ambitious plans to scale our solutions and reach an even broader audience.
Ask anyone who works here, and they will tell you that the best things about life at Planning-inc are the people and the amazing clients. If you are looking for a role in a nurturing, fun, people-focused environment and welcome the chance to test your skills working with super ambitious brands, then this could be the opportunity for you. We invest in our people and promote personal development, offering training and support for growth, in addition to a range of employee benefits. We are hybrid working between our London office base and WFH, and we encourage regular face to face engagement through team days and socials.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our amazing Client Services team, to be at the forefront of driving transformation and growth for our clients. You will have had experience working with marketing technologies, supporting the planning and implementation of customer strategies in addition to drawing actionable insights from data analytics to help our clients to achieve their goals and aspirations.
- Understand our clients objectives to proactively explore potential project opportunities that would be valuable to the client and profitable for Planning-inc alongside managing the existing roadmap
- Develop, maintain, and grow client relationships to become the clients key contact and trusted partner
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to translate client requirements into data driven campaigns and reporting solutions, managing the end-to-end process to ensure that projects are delivered on schedule to specification
- Helping our clients to measure success through tracking and analysis, interpreting data trends to converting insight into actionable recommendations
- Effectively manage all client teams on the account, balancing client priorities with commercial impact to ensure we are efficiently using internal resource
- Optimise the use of Planning-inc project management tools to accurately record and track time allocation to ensure project profitability
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 2+ years’ experience gained within the direct/data marketing industry, preferably with demonstrable experience in working with both digital and offline datasets
- Knowledge of the processes involved in developing and maintaining large databases for clients
- Comfortable with analysis and interpreting insight to create actionable strategies
- Familiar with best practice reporting and KPIs
- Knowledge of Customer Lifecycle strategies across multiple channels
- Degree level, IDM Diploma or equivalent and numerate
- Annual Performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave + additional days with service
- Holiday Purchase Scheme - buy up to 5 days
- 2 Community volunteer days
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Structured training, development opportunities and progression plans
- Social events and office treats
- Open and collaborative workplace culture
- Hybrid working environment
- Gym membership discount
- Perks at Work discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opt-in Private Dental Insurance
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Eye Care vouchers
- Green Car Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Planning-inc is committed to training employees to help them grow within the company. We are committed to creating an inclusive and a diverse workforce. We uphold and celebrate our differences.
We do not discriminate; regardless of your colour, race, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, social background, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status, you are welcome to join us.