Planning-inc is a data marketing and technology agency. We help brands bring their first-party data to life to gain real competitive advantage. We are a group of solutions-focused data experts, passionate about helping our clients achieve amazing things whether it’s through expertly engineered data platforms, or innovative analytics and strategic planning. We work with some of the world’s biggest and most respected brands, and are at an exciting time in our evolution, with ambitious plans to scale our solutions and reach an even broader audience.
Ask anyone who works here, and they will tell you that the best things about life at Planning-inc are the people and the amazing clients. If you are looking for a role in a nurturing, fun, people-focused environment and welcome the chance to test your skills working with super ambitious brands, then this could be the opportunity for you. We invest in our people and promote personal development, offering training and support for growth, in addition to a range of employee benefits. We are hybrid working between our London office base and WFH, and we encourage regular face to face engagement through team days and socials.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our amazing Client Services team, to be at the forefront of driving transformation and growth for our clients. You will enjoy building relationships whether with internal colleagues or clients and be eager to immerse yourself in the marketing industry. You will be numerate, commercially focused and can demonstrate multitasking/ability to take ownership of several projects/responsibilities to ensure the smooth running of client accounts.
You may be managing a wide variety of projects including everything from solution management, database development, campaign execution, analysis, and insight.
- Develop, maintain, and grow client relationships to become the trusted first port of call for your client
- Manage client support requests and campaign execution using the systems available and monitoring success where possible
- Manage client support requests and ensuring that all projects undertaken on behalf of clients are executed and delivered on schedule, to specification with cost of resource in mind
- Contribute to success measurement through utilisation of tools available to determine impact against objectives
- Liaise with the necessary internal teams to ensure that all business requirements brief’s and their delivery timescales are realistic, achievable and that they offer the client the most effective and efficient solution to achieve objectives
- Optimise the use of Planning-inc project management tools to accurately record and track time allocation to ensure project profitability
- Conduct research in the clients’ marketplaces as appropriate and participate in industry events where relevant
- Support the smooth running of the client account with administrative tasks, for example, scheduling meetings, creating client agendas and detailed contact reports, maintaining status documents, and updating financial spreadsheets
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Experience gained within the direct/data marketing industry, with experience in working with both digital and offline datasets (desirable but not essential)
- Good use of Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of the processes involved in developing and maintaining large databases for clients
- Solid foundational understanding of statistical measures and reporting KPI’s
- Knowledge of Customer Lifecycle strategies across multiple channels
- Confident in communicating and building relationships internally and externally
- Degree level, IDM Diploma or equivalent and numerate
- Annual Performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave + additional days with service
- Holiday Purchase Scheme - buy up to 5 days
- 2 Community volunteer days
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Structured training, development opportunities and progression plans
- Social events and office treats
- Open and collaborative workplace culture
- Hybrid working environment
- Gym membership discount
- Perks at Work discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opt-in Private Dental Insurance
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Eye Care vouchers
- Green Car Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Planning-inc is committed to training employees to help them grow within the company. We are committed to creating an inclusive and a diverse workforce. We uphold and celebrate our differences.
We do not discriminate; regardless of your colour, race, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, social background, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status, you are welcome to join us.
- Account Management
- London - Great Portland Street
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Yearly salary
- £25,000 - £30,000
London - Great Portland Street
Workplace & culture
We work in a supportive hybrid environment with a culture that enables us to celebrate our differences as people from diverse backgrounds. We are challenged daily by our mission to inch towards making better versions of ourselves which translates into the growth of our brands and making them better.
We are growth consultants. We are obsessed with finding ways to help our customers grow sustainably whether that’s focused on their revenue, brands or impact on the world. Everything we do is driven by data and embraces technology. We employ close to 4,000 people across 42 offices in 15 countries, incorporating 22 subsidiary agencies spanning digital content, marketing, PR, consumer, technology, marketing software, market research, public affairs and policy communications.
Our mission is to become the world’s leading growth consultancy. For Next 15, growth consulting isn’t just about growth in sales and profitability. It is growth in reputation, talent and product market share. It’s growth in valuation, innovation and talent retention. Growth is a complex problem, and it needs a sophisticated solution.
Businesses are increasingly one large, interconnected digital entity. A problem or opportunity in one area is now connected to everything else. We view our clients through this digital lens to knit together insight, creative, business design, digital build and customer engagement under one roof to solve today’s most pressing business challenges.
Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance
We have accelerated our commitment to running a more sustainable, equitable and diverse organisation that displays leadership in governance and values. We are using the internationally recognised B Corp framework to focus our strategy on people, planet and profit.
Loading application form
Already working at Next15?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.