Account Manager (Social Media)
We're on the hunt for our next superstar Account Manager to join our lively team in Great Portland Street, London (and at home), working across a number of exciting clients.
Our team is a friendly mix of Strategists, Creatives, Account Managers, Account Executives, Media Planners and Buyers - all with one goal: creating work that wins people's time on social media, in the most exciting ways possible.
As an Account Manager at Cubaka, you will be:
- A self-starter: You have an entrepreneurial attitude to work, enjoy running your own projects, finding solutions to challenges when they crop up and pulling in the right people to create the best result.
- Creative Organiser: You've got experience managing the creative team, and running a variety of creative projects - such as productions, studio shoots and in-house creative assets. Delivering social videos, graphics, statics, animation - you name, we do it! You'll be responsible for organising all of it.
- Client Service Enthusiast: Build relationships with clients, and be their 'go-to' person that they trust implicitly to develop their projects.
- Team & Time Management Pro: Manage the delivery of social media campaigns and content plans, from start to finish, working with colleagues from across the business to deliver on time, on budget and to client expectations.
- A stickler for budget tracking: The sexy part of any Account Managers role, I think you'll agree. You'll pull together a scope of work, presenting a budget proposal, and keeping a track of the accounts finances as the work rolls out.
- Social Media Expert: Knowledgeable in all things social and digital marketing. You know your Instagram Stories from your TikTok trending sounds, can rattle off examples of social best practice and have a point of view on the latest campaigns.
You will bring:
- 2+ Years experience in a client-facing agency role managing social and digital campaigns for well-known brands.
- An understanding of best practice client servicing, client management, expectation setting, communication and correspondence.
- Experience managing timelines, estimates, budgets and invoices.
- Passion for, and knowledge of, all things social and digital marketing.
And in return, Cubaka offers:
- Unlimited holiday (oh yes!)
- Free breakfast in the office
- Auto-enrolment pension, with up to 8% contribution
- Regular socials and team-building sessions
- Annual salary review, quarterly performance reviews
- Choice of company Apple MacBook Pro or PC
- Hybrid office working (approx 2 days in the office, 3 days at home - flexible)
Cubaka and Brandwidth recognise that managing diversity is a continuous process of improvement and not a one-off initiative. Therefore, we develop and review our diversity strategy on an annual basis to support the achievement of business goals, including ways of addressing the diverse needs of our clients.
Cubaka and Brandwidth take pride in keeping up to date with employment law and best practice when promoting equal opportunities and ensuring a diverse workforce.
- Account Manager
- London - Great Portland Street
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Yearly salary
- £35,000 - £38,000
London - Great Portland Street
Workplace & culture
We work in a supportive hybrid environment with a culture that enables us to celebrate our differences as people from diverse backgrounds. We are challenged daily by our mission to inch towards making better versions of ourselves which translates into the growth of our brands and making them better.
We are growth consultants. We are obsessed with finding ways to help our customers grow sustainably whether that’s focused on their revenue, brands or impact on the world. Everything we do is driven by data and embraces technology. We employ close to 4,000 people across 42 offices in 15 countries, incorporating 22 subsidiary agencies spanning digital content, marketing, PR, consumer, technology, marketing software, market research, public affairs and policy communications.
Our mission is to become the world’s leading growth consultancy. For Next 15, growth consulting isn’t just about growth in sales and profitability. It is growth in reputation, talent and product market share. It’s growth in valuation, innovation and talent retention. Growth is a complex problem, and it needs a sophisticated solution.
Businesses are increasingly one large, interconnected digital entity. A problem or opportunity in one area is now connected to everything else. We view our clients through this digital lens to knit together insight, creative, business design, digital build and customer engagement under one roof to solve today’s most pressing business challenges.
Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance
We have accelerated our commitment to running a more sustainable, equitable and diverse organisation that displays leadership in governance and values. We are using the internationally recognised B Corp framework to focus our strategy on people, planet and profit.
Account Manager (Social Media)
Loading application form
Already working at Next15?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.