Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Salesforce, Adobe, Intel and LinkedIn to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
Based in our London office, with the option of hybrid working, and reporting to one of our Account Directors, we're looking for an experienced B2B marketer to own, manage and grow client relationships, while supporting the team in delivering exciting and exceptional marketing campaigns.
As an Account Manager at Agent3, you will:
- Build relationships with clients and be their 'go to' person that they trust implicitly to develop their projects.
- Manage the delivery of ABM-focused marketing programmes from start to finish, working with colleagues from across the business to deliver on time, on budget and to client expectations
- Be an essential contact for clients, working with both marketing and sales contacts to advise them on the best approach and keep them updated on progress
- Mentor junior team members, helping them to make a difference and grow in their roles.
- Support with meeting commercial growth targets within your accounts, working with senior colleagues
- Help manage the team's resource allocations, so the right people are in place to meet the needs of client projects
- Effectively track project finances
As an Account Manager at Agent3, you will bring:
- 2+ years of client-facing delivery experience in an ABM or B2B marketing agency, or an in-house B2B marketing role, with experience running effective ABM, executive and partner engagement or lead-generation campaigns for B2B brands
- The ability to advise customers on the best approach available, constructively challenging client briefs where required, and bring together teams to achieve amazing work
- Time and project management capabilities, allowing you to prioritise competing requests and juggle multiple programme deliverables
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Internal and external training
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working - see our Flexa accreditation page for more details
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, subsidised ClassPass subscriptions, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme and travel loans
- Flexible benefits including mobile phone allowance and additional pension contributions
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.