Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with - including - Salesforce, LinkedIn, Ericsson, Tableau and Splunk - to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win, and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated entry-level candidate, who wants to start out their career in B2B marketing, to join our Customer Success and Strategy team in Sydney as a Junior Account Executive. Based in our Surry Hills office, with work from home options, and reporting into one of our Account Directors, you will support Account-based Marketing programmes from end-to-end, for our clients who include some of the world's largest technology brands.
As a Junior Account Executive at Agent3, you will:
- Support the rest of our client team with a variety of job requirements from quality assurance and reporting through to digesting insights and providing recommendations
- Work with our specialist teams to ensure client work is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Build relationships with your clients - making sure they're updated with the progress on programmes and results
- Work to develop your understanding of Agent3's specialist services, including positioning, creative services, applied technology, paid media and marketing automation, through a mix of formal and on-the-job training, to build client consultancy skills
As a Junior Account Executive at Agent3, you will bring:
- The initiative to take on a variety of hands-on job requirements
- A smart and inquisitive mind with a passion for learning more about digital marketing and the way that new technologies can be used to target and engage companies, and people, in interesting and creative ways
- An active interest in growing your understanding of the customers you'll work with and Agent3's offering
- The skills to brief and update colleagues and provide advice to clients
- The ability to organise your workload, and work with the team to prioritise competing requests, delivering tasks on time and to a high standard, as effective project management will be a core component of this role
- As this is an entry-level role experience is not necessary, but we're looking for candidates who have an understanding of and a passion for B2B marketing and want to grow their career with us
While this is ideally a full-time role we are also open to candidates looking for part-time opportunities.
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Competitive salary
- 10% superannuation contribution
- Internal and external training
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year, increasing to 25 days after 1 year of service
- Personal leave
- Regular social activities
- The best tech and tools in the industry
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognise great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.