oneninefive is a London-based B2B demand generation specialist that helps global enterprise technology brands fuel their sales pipeline through content-led demand generation tactics. We've joined forces with Agent3 to form oneninefive by Agent3 with offices in London, Dubai, Sydney, New York and more.
We're looking for a Digital Operations Manager to join our Audience team at oneninefive by Agent3.
Reporting to the Head of Data and Tech Ops, you'll help develop our first-party audience data solutions and products, by overseeing and developing the delivery of multiple content-led B2B marketing campaigns for our customer-facing brands. You’ll also take a leading role in a new team, helping junior members of the team progress their digital marketing skills.
As a Digital Operations Manager at oneninefive you will:
- Implement campaign production: delivering campaigns, assigning tasks and managing team workloads, whilst responding to changing client requests and priorities
- Maintain marketing ops processes and lead flows within the existing tech stack, whilst always looking to guide process improvements against agreed metrics.
- Report on department metrics such as subscriber engagement, retention and churn
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are compliant with relevant data privacy regulations within strict company process guidelines
- Identify technical and workflow bottlenecks and limitations and provide constructive recommendations to make improvements.
As a Digital Operations Manager at oneninefive, you will likely bring:
- 2+ years marketing operations experience within a B2B environment, with experience administering and implementing B2B marketing campaigns.
- Experience using different technologies with an understanding of Marketing Automation Platforms and solutions.
- Experience with PII data privacy, including the possible effects of relevant legislation including GDPR and CCPA.
- Experience of different digital marketing disciplines, managing specialists in each area, and working with different teams from design to technical.
- Experience working with data reporting and analytics, and the ability to identify trends and establish impactful actions from marketing data.
In return, oneninefive offers:
- A great compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus scheme
- Hybrid Plus: A Central London office, flexibility through our core working hours approach and freedom to work at home when it suits you and your tasks best
- Core benefits package including enhanced parental leave and life assurance
- Your choice of flex-benefits, like private health and dental (but also Spotify Premium or Netflix!) using our choice-based points system
- 25 days paid annual leave, rising with service to 30, plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- 2 paid volunteer days per year
- Annual Global Awards Dinner celebrating those who live our values
We have a simple philosophy at oneninefive and Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
We believe that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.
We’d love to hear from you…
No role description can capture everything and at oneninefive we value results, team fit/add, attitude and output over job titles and certificates.
We recognise that not every great candidate will have everything we’re looking for but that some people are put off from applying when they can’ t tick every box. We want to change this. Even if you don’t meet all our criteria, if you think you’d thrive at oneninefive and in this role, we welcome your application.