Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with - including - Salesforce, LinkedIn, Ericsson, Tableau and Splunk - to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
This is a Senior Account Manager role with great depth and huge potential! In a nutshell, you'll share responsibility for delivering the full gamut of ABM programmes and managing relationships with important global and local customers, including some of the world's largest technology brands.
While this is a full-time role, we’re also open to those looking for part-time work or adjusted hours, if split across four days a week.
As a Senior Account Manager at Agent3, you will:
- Manage the delivery of ABM programmes from start to finish, working with colleagues from across the business to deliver on time, on budget and to client expectations
- Be an important contact for our clients, working with both marketing and sales contacts to advise them on the best approach and keep them updated on progress and results, building a reputation with client teams for enthusiasm, understanding and efficiency in the process
- Mentor junior team members, helping them to make a difference and grow their careers
- Support with meeting commercial growth targets within your main accounts, working with senior colleagues
- Help manage the team's resource allocations, so the right people are in place to meet the needs of client projects
- Effectively track project finances
As a Senior Account Manager at Agent3, you will bring:
- 3+ years of client-facing delivery experience in an ABM or digital marketing agency, or an in-house marketing role
- Experience running effective ABM, executive and partner engagement and/or lead-generation campaigns for B2B brands. This is preferred, but not essential
- The initiative to flip between strategic conversations and a variety of hands-on job requirements
- The ability to advise customers on the best approach available, constructively challenging client briefs where required, and to bring together our teams to deliver amazing work
- Time and project management capabilities, allowing you juggle multiple programme deliverables
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great benefits package
- 10% superannuation contribution
- Internal and external training
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year, increasing to 25 days after 1 year of service
- Personal leave
- Regular social activities
- The best tech and tools in the industry
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognise great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.